When you are booking your cat care in Barnsley we would advise owners to come and look around and have a chat with us before you book. We supply all food and are able to provide diet management on request. Our chalets are warm and inviting, all with their own heated pads and toys. We also have a residential room capable of holding eight cats, with armchair, radiator bed and tree house! Cats from the same home can be accommodated together, should you want them to share.
Booking and Boarding Terms And Conditions
- Cats must be fully vaccinated and the vaccination certificate should be left with your cat.
- Cats can only share a pen if they are from the same household and only when a “Cats Sharing” declaration has been signed by the owner.
- A non-returnable deposit is needed to secure your booking.
- Daily rates are charged per day or any part of a day, therefore a charge will be made for the day of arrival and departure.
- The full booking fee will be charged even if your cat’s stay is shorter than originally booked.
- Cats can be dropped off and picked up within our opening times.
- You will need to fill out our booking form in full.
- An extra charge may be made for the administration of medication.
- Food is supplied by ourselves unless diet management is required, then it will be up to the owner to provide the specialist foods.
- There is a three-day minimum stay charged for.
- At Christmas/Bank Holiday times there may be additional charges.
- If you feel you may be late in picking your cat up on the agreed date, please make sure there are arrangements for someone else to collect; we may not have the space to accommodate extra days. Regardless, an additional surcharge will be added to your bill if your cat overstays the agreed dates.
- The Cat’s Whiskers Cattery, Mr. & Mrs Senior, any servant employee, independent contractor or subsidiary of The Cat’s Whiskers shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever, including any financial or physical loss suffered as a result of any act or omission, unless caused by negligence.
Information about how we handle your data and information can be found here.